Pendleton Chamber of Commerce
Position: Executive Director
Salary Range: $50,000 - $65,000 DOE
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Vision Insurance, Retirement, Expense Account, Service Club Membership, Professional Development, Mileage Reimbursement
Chamber Membership: 460
Chamber Budget: $500,000
Total Number of Staff: 5
Population of Area Served: 17,000
Preferred WACE Academy Graduate or U.S. Chamber Institute Graduate
Open until filled – 1st review Jan. 12, 2018
Nonprofit, broad-based business organization, seeking a highly qualified individual to assume the duties of Executive Director. Candidates must exhibit strong organizational, managerial, financial, interpersonal, and communication skills. Responsible for the full range of Chamber activities in accordance with the policies, procedures, and Bylaws of the Chamber. This includes, but is not limited to, coordination of the program work, organization structure and procedures, motivation of volunteers, income and expenditures, community outreach, service and promotion, maintenance of memberships, employment, training and supervision of staff, interpretation of policy, vision planning and maintenance of facility.
- Education - Bachelor's Degree in business, marketing, finance, nonprofit management, communication/leadership, related field or equivalent experience.
- Experience & Skills - Excellent communications and public relations skills coupled with the ability to influence others in a positive manner.
- Considerable working knowledge of accounting and finance as they relate to the fiscal and financial obligations of the organization, internal accounting controls, and financial analysis of revenues and expenditures.
- Proficiency with budget and financial statement preparation. Must have strong knowledge of financial statement content and be comfortable presenting financial data to Chamber leadership.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to provide leadership and motivate others.
- Experience and knowledge using Microsoft Office Suite. Excellent computer skills.
- High integrity and honesty, promoting trust in all actions.
- Creative and change-oriented.
- Energetic, and a self-starter.